• Your guides have unparalleled experience with investigations at the Adelaide Gaol, being the official researchers and investigators there for a decade.
• You get to use state-of-the-art equipment to help in your ghost hunting.
• You are guided by our experienced, professional and friendly investigators (we are not just weekend cemetery visitors – we do this for a living and perform up to 3 of these hunts a week).
• YOU are the most valuable part of the ghost hunt … not us! (Sometimes we use the word “bait” but in a nice way of course!).
• Not creeped out yet? As we enjoy a caffeine hit and refreshments, watch as we reveal video and audio that can only be described as “OMG”.
So what does all this mean?
It means your experience with us will give you the best possible chance of seeing what lurks in the dark at the Gaol. We can’t promise anything – of course – except for a great evening.
After all, it is the experience that counts.
(4+ hours – starting with a 2 hour tour and lockdown, coffee break with video presentation, then approximately 2 hours hunting. Good luck!)
All Night Lock-down
- Can you remain locked in South Australia’s most haunted location for a whole night?
- Are you comfortable knowing that you cannot leave (after all, it is a Gaol)?
- Will you remain calm in a closed cell, alone, in the dark?
Even if you can’t, you are invited to join Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons™ in an all-night lockdown. Our experienced investigators will make sure you have plenty of training, plenty of time and lots of nerve as you explore the paranormal happenings of the Gaol.
We are not new to this – we have been investigating the Gaol for over a decade – as the official researchers, volunteers and guides. And, we know where to look!
The Adelaide Gaol all night lock-down starts with a ghost tour of the site, followed by a de-brief and refreshments. You will also get a full training session on the state-of-the-art equipment that we use whilst you watch the creepy video footage that we have captured. After this, we venture into the Gaol … all night … by yourself (sort of) … to see what happens.
4hr Ghost Hunt
Time - 9.00 - 1.00 (times may vary so check our calendar)
Cost - $80
Time - 9.00 p.m. until 4 a.m. (times may vary)
Cost - $135
2hr Ghost Tour
Time - 7.00 p.m. (8p.m. in summer)
Cost - $38
2hr Court to Casket Tour - Daytime (By appointment for group bookings - Min 10)
Cost $30 (this includes entry price into the Gaol for free time either before or after your tour)
For our dates and bookings
Phone: 0407 715 866