Author Topic: Hi from Emily :)  (Read 2595 times)

Emily

• Emily
Hi from Emily :)
« on: December 05, 2013, 01:37:05 PM »
 Hi everyone,

I'm Emily and I'm new to the H.H forum! :)

I first became interested in the paranormal when I was really young, from the ages of 2-4 and 5-9 we lived next door to a Funeral Parlour. Our house was separated from the office area of the Funeral Parlour by a door. Even while living there, there were certain areas I didn't like going to or even walking past. Such as the Chapel, the Morgue and even the showroom where the had the coffins on view. It's not that they were scary places, I just felt like something was watching me every time I was near there.

It wasn't until I was 4 years old that I started seeing a figure standing in the doorway to my bedroom. He was a solid black mass, and would just stand there looking at me. I wasn't frightened of him, but didn't particularly like the fact he would watch me! The first time I remember seeing him was the night we received a phone call to say my Grandpa had just passed away. Whether it was him standing there, I don't know but it made me feel a bit better thinking it was him!

We then moved into another house where I had a couple of experiences. The first was when I was 12 years old and my electric blanket caught on fire while I was sleeping. I remember waking up and telling my dad what happened and he ran in and started putting out the fire. I then went and got a bucket of water and then when I reached the doorway to my bedroom someone stopped me and said "You can't use water on an electrical fire". I then started walking down the hall towards the lounge room to find my mum was just getting out of bed. I'm not sure who told me not to use the water, but myself, my mum and my dad where the only ones living there at the time.

The second incident was at the same house, and I woke up one night and saw a solid black mass standing next  to my bed. She looked like a little girl, same height and same features as my little cousin. I thought it was her so I asked her if she was ok. She didn't response. I asked again, still no response. So I reached out to try and hold her hand but there was no one there. When we moved out, my dad spoke to the Real Estate agent who sold us the house and she told him that an old lady had died in the house, and a boy had committed suicide inside the home.

Since then I haven't had any other experiences, however I have been on 3 of Alison's ghost investigation tours (2 at Old Tailem Town and the other at the National Railway Muesum) I haven't had anything major happen to me on the investigations, but I'm doing Tailem Town again next Saturday night (14th December) so fingers crossed something happens!

Wow, I didn't realise I'd written so much! ???

Oh well, it was nice to meet you all! :)