Author Topic: Aussie Ghost Buster  (Read 4192 times)

Aussie Ghost Buster

• Global Moderator
Aussie Ghost Buster
« on: February 07, 2012, 09:11:28 PM »
Greetings all,

I am Aussie Ghost Buster or most of you may also know me personally as Mike Metcalfe.

My fascination for the weird and wonderful has been with me all my life but it wasn't until say 6 years that I took notice of some of the ghost hunting TV shows that were being screened and then realised "Hey! this is what i want to do".

My obsession with all things paranormal had begun and then I discovered and was introduced to a real life paranormal investigator who opperated right here in me home town of Adelaide, Alison.
Naturally from there on I went on some of The Haunted Horizons Tours and discoverd how much i loved it and so therefore made it my business to emerse myself into this Paranormal culture.

I have been on many Haunted Horizons Tours since and have had the fortune of experiencing some of the tours most harrowing and famous occurances. This has also lead me to build up my own Investigating equipment.

I also spend a lot of my free time reasearching the paranormal and the weird and wonderful world of Adelaide's darker history. this too has become a bit of a passion of mine. If only I could give up my day job and do this for a living, come on X-lotto  ;)

I now consider Alison and her team to be very good friends of mine and look forward to every opportunity to spend time with them on a tour.

Well thats a little about myself, feel free to look me up on facebook under
AUSSIE GHOST BUSTER

AGB :-)

Alison

• Administrator
  • Alison
    • Adelaide's Haunted Horizons
Re: Aussie Ghost Buster
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 06:47:28 AM »
Hi Aussie Ghost Buster,

And welcome to the forum... at last... somebody to talk to here and not just myself  :P   Ahhhh the joys of a brand new forum lol.

It is always a delight to have you on our tours, and your help with our background research has been invaluable to us!  Aussie Ghost Buster is definitely an example of how how some people join us as customers but often become that little bit more and end up as friends.

Feel free to post away here.  Maybe let people know about what you exprienced that night on the Blood Red Moon night, which is the one you were talking about.  Although you did miss the one last weekend which would be up there with it lol.  I have a Haunted Horizons Tour section for such diary entries :) 

After that, I shall feel not so alone!
Adelaide's Haunted Horizons
Adelaide's Multi-Award winning Ghost Tours
www.adelaidehauntedhorizons.com.au
www.facebook.com/AdelaideHauntedHorizons

Anna

• Global Moderator
Re: Aussie Ghost Buster
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 10:36:52 AM »
Hi Mike,Lol I know I feel the same great having you join the tours.