Author Topic: Hi, I'm Monika  (Read 4146 times)

HGG

Hi, I'm Monika
« on: March 27, 2012, 08:21:34 PM »
Allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Monika and I am addicted to all things paranormal and supernatural. I have been interested all my life.  I am now 32 years old but have been organising my own ghost tours and excursions with friends and family since I was about 15 years old??  Probably earlier?

My favourite sites for activity are the Old Adelaide Gaol and the Kapunda girls reformatory. 

I am married to my man of 11 years and we've just had our first baby - a little boy.  My husband and I enjoy trying EVP but we are yet to capture anything.  Got a few freaky photos but sceptics usually dismiss it as dust or light or something so I keep trying. 

I've had a few experiences but mostly sensations or feelings so I keep searching. 

Glad I found this site though.  Hope to go on a tour in the future. 

Alison

• Administrator
  • Alison
    • Adelaide's Haunted Horizons
Re: Hi, I'm Monika
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 07:32:43 AM »
Hi Monika,
Good to see you have found your way to our forum.  And welcome :)

Would love to hear about some of your excursions and if you have had anything happen.  This forum isn't just about tours it is also about sharing anything paranormal related.   So make yourself at home. :D
Adelaide's Haunted Horizons
Adelaide's Multi-Award winning Ghost Tours
www.adelaidehauntedhorizons.com.au
www.facebook.com/AdelaideHauntedHorizons

Anna

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 03:54:44 PM »
Hi again Monika it would be great to have you on a tour .Till then enjoy .

HGG

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 06:50:54 PM »
Yes, happy to share. 

I need to find a scanner so I can scan this one particular pic from the Adelaide Gaol.  Its an orb but I seriously doubt its dust etc.  Like to know what everyone else's thought on it will be. 

My holy grail, however, is a decent EVP.  Still trying but nothing yet.....

Would love to do a tour one day!