Author Topic: Hi from Anna  (Read 4400 times)

Anna

• Global Moderator
Hi from Anna
« on: March 26, 2012, 10:33:12 AM »
Hi everyone how are you all? I joined up awhile ago but didn't  come in to say Hi ! For all the lovely people who I have met through Haunted Horizons  hope your all well .Haunted Horizons has really given me the opportunity to meet a FANTASTIC lot of people and I am really grateful to Alison for giving me the opportunity .It has been a fun ,entertaining and  sometimes scary ride  (I admit I do get scared but have been very brave).Okay I am going to go read some posts now so see you there. ;D

HGG

Re: Hi from Anna
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 08:24:22 PM »
Hi Anna,

I'm a complete newbie to Adelaide Haunted Horizons as I just stumbled across their facebook site yesterday while do my usual search for paranormal FB sites.  Needless to say, i quickly joined!  I hope to meet everyone in future.

Monika

Alison

• Administrator
  • Alison
    • Adelaide's Haunted Horizons
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 07:37:20 AM »
Hi Anna,
For those that don't know Anna, she works for Haunted Horizons.  However I have known Anna for around 7 years? (she normall corrects me when I forget how long it actually is lol).  She has been an important team member for my research group Paranormal Field Investigators since this time.  Anna has been a constant rock and support for both P.F.I. and H.H. and we would be lost without her.  :)

Now woman... get chatting or I will dock your pay!  :P
Adelaide's Haunted Horizons
Adelaide's Multi-Award winning Ghost Tours
www.adelaidehauntedhorizons.com.au
www.facebook.com/AdelaideHauntedHorizons

Anna

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 03:52:11 PM »
Hi Monika  hope you have enjoyed the forum site so far .I think this is a great way for everyone to write up their experiences with the tour here.There has been a lot happening and I am sure your going to love reading about it.Oh and Alison  :-[ lol