News and Announcements > Haunted Horizons News

Burra

(1/1)

Alison:
We finally had the good news!!!   Burra is a goer.

For those that don't know, my research team, www.paranormalfieldinvestigators.com has been investigating Burra since 2009 (long before H.H. was set up).   We definitely had a few curious things happen there, so it was a natural step for us to take H.H. into the area too so you can maybe get to experience this for yourself.

We kick off with a dry run for the locals that have been supporting this move and then we are looking at the 16th May for the first public tour there.  So.... get in quick... we are already seeing a lot of interest :)

More details on costings etc will be coming soon.

Alison:
Just an update on Burra...  We have completed the dry runs and the 16th May was a success with us now securing accommodation in a reportedly haunted cottage :)  We will put this tour out to the public in Aug/Sept when we have a fighting chance of it being a little warmer.  I think getting down to such low temperatures isn't going to be too pleasant when sitting out in the yards of Redruth Gaol!  We will let you all know when it goes ahead :)

LinleyT:
This is fantastic news Alison. Even though it was "mildly" chilly *cough cough*, it was so much fun. Would love to spend more time in different parts of Redruth Gaol & maybe looking further into any activity that may be happening in the Bon Accord Cottage..
After looking further into my family history I have found out that my Great Grandfather used to work in the Burra Mines

Alison:
Oh wow... do you know if it was the Bon Accord Mine or Burra Burra Mine?  If it was Bon Accord, then maybe next time you should try and chat to him!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version