Author Topic: FIVEaa visits Tailem Town Ghost Tours - The Twilight Hour  (Read 4166 times)

Alison

• Administrator
  • Alison
    • Adelaide's Haunted Horizons
FIVEaa visits Tailem Town Ghost Tours - The Twilight Hour
« on: July 26, 2012, 07:17:44 AM »
After being invited into the FIVEaa studios in the early hours of the morning to be a guest on the Twilight Hour, it was suggested that we run a competition.  The winners were to send in their best ghost stories and Liz McCaskill and Brad Aldridge would choose 8 winners. 

The tour took place last week and what a great tour it was.  You couldn't have asked for a better group of people to take round.   We did have a few odd occurences when there on the night, one being before the tour started.  Liz and myself went for a quick trip around the village before I did the tour to see what she picked up on.  On standing in the Church a few moments, footsteps were clearly heard leaving the Church.  Liz just smiled and said "He has just left, he doesn't like me here"

On the tour, Liz stood looking at an elderly lady that had joined the audience apparently in the Hotel.  She was listening to me with interest but Liz was blown away as she had never seen an image like this one.  She said it was almost like an old black and white reel movie and it kept flickering as such.  She described the lady to me and I eventually took her to look at a picture of Nada, Peter Squire's mum and showed her that the lady that she was describing was indeed the same as Nada.

One gentleman got blown away when I started talking about 'Jack' in the Hotel as he had had a dream the night before about a ghost that was called 'Jack'.

But the best was left for the Church.  We had only just entered and whilst people took their seats, Will and myself stood on the stage fixing the camera to a tripod.  As we did this there were loud noises in the doorway to the back room to which Liz leapt out of her chair and followed it in.  She took a photograph and got excited when she saw what looked to be a shadow on the photo.  This can be seen on the FIVEEaa site here:

http://www.fiveaa.com.au/gallery_twilight-hour-and-adelaide-s-haunted-horizon-s_103365?s=147

All in all it was a great night and we all had a lot of fun, so thanks to Liz and Brad and also to our guests for the night :) 

Brad Aldridge did a live feed on the way down the freeway and this can be heard here:

http://www.fiveaa.com.au/audio_twilight-hour-s-haunted-tailem-bend-tour_105208?s=147

Adelaide's Haunted Horizons
Adelaide's Multi-Award winning Ghost Tours
www.adelaidehauntedhorizons.com.au
www.facebook.com/AdelaideHauntedHorizons