Author Topic: HI!  (Read 2770 times)

SkittlesFTW

HI!
« on: August 06, 2013, 03:51:57 PM »
Hey guys, my name is Addy

I recently went on a talem Town tour and thought i would stop by your forum and check it out :)

A little bit about myself, ive been interested in the paranormal since as early as i can remember, even as a smal child i would ask my friends to tell me about 'the scariest thing thats ever happened to them' hoping for a good ghost story.

In my early teens my brother Tony, a friend and I would find our way into any creepy locations we could (both legally and not so legally :P )
Just to look around and take some photos and experiment on a very basic level with EVP.

It wasnt untill i was in my very late teens to early 20's did i experience the paranormal when i moved into a haunted house and we much more successfully experiment with EVP, which i have a pretty good ear for these days :)

Now since ive long moved out of the house things are pretty quiet for me on the ghost front, so i get my fix from watching ghost hunting shows and doing my own reading and reasearch about techniques and equipment online.

Ive never been on a proffessional investigation but hope to soon with the Haunted Horizons team!
I loved the tour and will become a regular!

cheers guys, look forward to talking to you all :)

Alison

• Administrator
  • Alison
    • Adelaide's Haunted Horizons
Re: HI!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 05:36:07 PM »
Hi SkittlesFTW

And welcome to the forum.  It is great to have you join us here.

Feel free to browse around and join in the chat or even start some new topics.  Have you been on any other tours?  We would love to hear if you have.

We definitely look forward to seeing you on one of our investigation tours :)

Adelaide's Haunted Horizons
Adelaide's Multi-Award winning Ghost Tours
www.adelaidehauntedhorizons.com.au
www.facebook.com/AdelaideHauntedHorizons

SkittlesFTW

Re: HI!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 07:05:57 PM »
Hi Allison ,

No I've never been on any other tours, yours was my first!