Author Topic: Welcome to the Haunted Horizons Forum  (Read 6938 times)

Alison

• Administrator
  • Alison
    • Adelaide's Haunted Horizons
Welcome to the Haunted Horizons Forum
« on: February 05, 2012, 05:25:12 PM »
I would just like to welcome our guests, our members and hopefully our new members to be to our new forum.

This forum was set up so that we could share information, stories, photos etc without losing them over time, as happens on Facebook and other such networking media.

It was also set up so that we could have a more private, relaxing place to pop into from time to time, maybe with our coffee and share  or get anything off our chests.  Feel free to share your experiences (whether tour related or not), review a tour you went on, the equipment you have used or your thoughts on the paranormal in general. 

If you see a need for a new category, please feel free to message me and I will add it.  If you find any glitches at all... same... let me know.  I am still finding my way around this forum too lol.

The content maybe small at the moment, due to it being our first day of launch... hopefully you will be reading this in the future and be finding a wealth of chat here to join in with  :D

With that don't be shy and post away, I for one will enjoy meeting you and sharing stories.  Enjoy!

« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 07:36:05 AM by Alison »
Adelaide's Haunted Horizons
Adelaide's Multi-Award winning Ghost Tours
www.adelaidehauntedhorizons.com.au
www.facebook.com/AdelaideHauntedHorizons