Author Topic: Adelaide Gaol Halloween Tour - Ghost Box  (Read 4528 times)

Alison

• Administrator
  • Alison
    • Adelaide's Haunted Horizons
Adelaide Gaol Halloween Tour - Ghost Box
« on: February 06, 2012, 09:49:12 AM »
This isn't a true EVP but snippets from the Ghost Box.  I have an inner conflict when it comes to the Ghost Box.  As a researcher I slammed it as ludicrous and aimed to use it, debunk it and write an article on the findings.  I have yet to do this as without a doubt we have had some curious coincidences come out of the it.  But I am open still to this being just that... coincidences.  I will start another topic on the Ghost Box elsewhere on this forum and we can have a more in depth friendly discussion on it.

However, for now I will post this video as it shows how it works.  I make no apologies for posting it here in the Ghost Tour forum as these tours were never designed to be hardened research.  They are fun.  For this reason we get to play and try out the toys I would normally not use in research. I will put any results here for those that were on the tour or are interested in the subject.  :)

Are we claiming it is 'ghosts' communicating?  No we are not, we are merely putting them up here as a curiosity nothing more.

http://youtu.be/HgeJDQk_rVw

Adelaide's Haunted Horizons
Adelaide's Multi-Award winning Ghost Tours
www.adelaidehauntedhorizons.com.au
www.facebook.com/AdelaideHauntedHorizons